Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 141 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Canadian Pacific Railway Station (North Railway Street, Morden)

Built in 1905 on a design by Winnipeg architect Ralph B. Pratt, the Canadian Pacific Railway Station at Morden closed in the 1960s and was moved to the Pembina Threshermen’s Museum in 1972. In September 2009, it became a municipally-designated historic site.

Canadian Pacific Railway Station

The former Canadian Pacific Railway Station at Morden, now at the Pembina Threshermen’s Museum (June 2015)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.18860, W98.10052
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Railway Stations

Sources:

Railway Stations of Manitoba: A Building Inventory by Patricia Trainor, Farhad Rahbary, and David Butterfield, Historic Resources Branch, Manitoba Department of Culture, Heritage and Tourism, 1984, 233 pages. [Manitoba Legislative Library]

We thank Clare Agnew and Basil Agnew for providing additional information used here.

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and Darryl Toews.

Page revised: 15 June 2019

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2020 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.