Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 144 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. John the Evangelist Chapel (92 Dysart Road, Winnipeg)

The chapel at St. John’s College, on the Fort Garry Campus of the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, was constructed in 1959.

St. John the Evangelist Chapel

St. John the Evangelist Chapel (May 2018)
Source: George Penner

Interior of St. John the Evangelist Chapel

Interior of St. John the Evangelist Chapel (February 2018)
Source: George Penner

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.81107, W97.13656
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Manitoba Organization: St. John’s College

Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. John’s College (Main Street, Winnipeg)

Sources:

This page was prepared by George Penner and Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 5 September 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2023 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.