The Lilyfield Presbyterian Church was erected on this site in 1907, serving until 1925 when it became Lilyfield United Church. A nearby monument, dedicated on 21 June 1992, commemorates the church, as well as Lilyfield School No. 226 that once sat across Lilyfield road to the north, and Lilyfield Community Hall situated west of the church from 1909 to 1968.
Lilyfield United Church (August 2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Lilyfield United Church (September 2022)
Source: George Penner
Commemorative monument for Lilyfield Presbyterian Church (1907-1925), Lilyfield United Church (1925-), and Lilyfield Community Hall (1909-1968) (May 2019)
Source: Rose Kuzina
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.00465, W97.27650
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Lilyfield School No. 226 (RM of Rosser)
We thank Rose Kuzina and George Penner for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 29 October 2022
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.
Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at email@example.com.
Help us keep history alive!