Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 141 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Valleyview School (65 Whillier Drive, Brandon)

Link to:
Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources

This school in Brandon opened in 1967.

Principals

Period

Principal

1967-1968

Mr. G. M. Dunbar

Teachers (partial list)

School Year

Teachers

1967-1968

Mrs. O. Adams (grade 3), Mrs. H. Baril (grade 8), Mrs. V. Bond (grade 6), Mrs. R. Chambers (grade 1), Miss M. Doak (grade 5), Mr. H. V. Hoy (grade 7), Miss B. McLaughlin (grade 4), Mrs. M. Parkhurst (kindergarten), Mr. J. Wishart (grade 2)

Photos & Maps

Site Location (lat/long): N49.84609, W99.98003
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Valley View School No. 666 (Municipality of Pembina)

Sources:

Brandon Elementary Schools, 1867-1979, Canada-Confederation, Brandon School Division, 1967.

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 10 September 2018

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2020 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.