Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Charles Convent / St. Charles Catholic School (331 St. Charles Street, Winnipeg)
This two-storey brick building on St. Charles Street in Winnipeg, opposite the St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, built in 1906 and once occupied by a convent, is now part of the privately operated St. Charles Catholic School.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and Cemetery (320 St. Charles Street, Winnipeg)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: St. Charles School No. 2071 (77 Dandurand Avenue, Winnipeg)
St. Charles Academy (Roman Catholic), 331 St. Charles Street by Murray Peterson, Peterson Projects, December 2009.
We thank George Penner for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 30 July 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.