Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 141 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: Moreland Manor (1340 Louise Avenue, Brandon)

In 1912, this house was built by William Bell and Sons for Brandon businessman George A. Paterson.

No photo is available for this site. If you can provide one, please contact us at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca

Site Location (lat/long): N49.84338, W99.95660
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Paterson House / Matheson House (1039 Louise Avenue, Brandon)

Sources:

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 6 December 2015

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Search Tips | Suggest a Site | FAQ | Acknowledgements

Send inquiries to the MHS Webmaster.

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2020 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.