In 1992, a plaque was unveiled on Drewry Lane in St. John’s Park by the Manitoba Heritage Council. It commemorates Winnipeg businessman and city councilor Edward Lancaster Drewry.
Edward Lancaster Drewry Plaque (2010)
Source: City of Winnipeg
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.91911, W97.12767
denoted by symbol on the map above
Memorable Manitobans: Edward Lancaster Drewry (1851-1940)
Information for this page was provided by The City of Winnipeg’s Planning, Property and Development Department, which acknowledges the contribution of the Government of Manitoba through its Heritage Grants Program.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 21 February 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.