Historic Sites of Manitoba: Dauphin Law Courts Building (114 River Avenue West, Dauphin)
This attractive red brick building in Dauphin was built in 1916 by Samuel Brown of Winnipeg on a design by local architect J. H. Bossons, and opened in 1917.
Postcard view of Dauphin Court House (circa 1916)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough, 2014-0018
Dauphin Law Courts Building (May 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N51.15530, W100.04320
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Beautiful Plains County Court House (282 Hamilton Street, Neepawa)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Brandon Court House (1104 Princess Avenue, Brandon)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Minnedosa Court House (70 Third Avenue SW, Minnedosa)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Morden Court House and Gaol (Wardrop Street, Morden)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Sam Waller Museum / The Pas Community Building and Court House (306 Fischer Avenue, The Pas)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Winnipeg Law Courts (Broadway and Kennedy Street, Winnipeg)
The Early Court Houses of Manitoba by R. R. Rostecki, Parks Canada Manuscript Report No. 285, 1977. [Copy at Legislative Library of Manitoba, RBC FC3362 Ros]
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 10 October 2014
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.