This monument, erected by the Roland municipal office in 1963 by the Historic Sites Advisory Board of Manitoba, commemorates the establishment at Roland, in 1913, of the first of Canada’s Boy’s and Girls’ Clubs, known since 1952 as 4-H Clubs.
Manitoba Organization: 4-H
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Roland 4H Museum (Roland, RM of Roland)
4-H Clubs of Canada, Manitoba Historic Resources Branch.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 11 February 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.