Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 141 years


Manitoba Business: Winnipeg Clinic

Known originally as the Maclean-Thorlakson Clinic, founded by physicians P. H. T. Thorlakson and N. J. Maclean, it was renamed the Winnipeg Clinic in 1938. It has occupied a large office tower on St. Mary Avenue in Winnipeg since 1942.

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Winnipeg Clinic Building (425 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg)

Memorable Manitobans: Neil John MacLean (1870-1946)

Memorable Manitobans: Paul Henrik Thorbjorn Thorlakson (1895-1989)

Manitoba Business: Manitoba Clinic

Sources:

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 21 November 2019

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations Policy

© 1998-2020 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.