Historic Sites of Manitoba: Whitemouth Municipal Cemetery (Whitemouth, RM of Whitemouth)
The first burial in this cemetery near Whitemouth in the Rural Municipality of Whitemouth occurred in 1954. A gate at its entrance was donated in August 1990 by the family of David and Mabel Wardrop.
Whitemouth Municipal Cemetery (October 2013)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N49.95588, W95.98972
denoted by symbol on the map above
A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.
We thank Bob Porth for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 1 April 2017
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.