Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources
Built in 1965 to replace the Altona Collegiate, this high school in Altona, named for Wallace Conrad “Wally” Miller, was opened officially on 31 January 1966.
John B. Wiebe (1929-2014)
Don J. Wiebe
Theodore “Ted” Fransen
Don J. Wiebe
David John Campbell (1942-2023)
W. C. Miller Collegiate (October 2023)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.09882, W97.55094
denoted by symbol on the map above
Memorable Manitobans: Wallace Conrad “Wally” Miller (1896-1959)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Altona Collegiate / West Park School (83 Third Street NW, Altona)
We thank Ted Fransen for providing information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 20 November 2023
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.
Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us keep history alive!