This house in Stonewall was occupied by Alan Arnett MacLeod (1899-1918). In 2010, it was commemorated with a plaque in the Memorable Manitobans: The Homes program.
McLeod House (2010)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Site Location (lat/long): N50.13646, W97.32655
denoted by symbol on the map above
McLeod House Tea House - Giftware - Home Decor
We thank Leanne and John Stewart, proprietors of McLeod House, for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 17 March 2012
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.