Manitoba Heritage Summit 2022

MHS Smarty Party: 20 October 2022

Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years

Historic Sites of Manitoba: McIsaac School (336 Princess Boulevard, Flin Flon)

Link to:
Principals | Vice-Principals | Teachers | Photos & Coordinates | Sources

When R. M. McIsaac School was demolished in 1966, the McIsaac name was transferred to this school.





Frederick Alvin “Fred” Kirbyson (1913-2003)


No information.

Photos & Coordinates

McIsaac School

Site Coordinates (lat/long): N54.78125, W101.84982
denoted by symbol on the map above

See also:

Historic Sites of Manitoba: Flin Flon Main School / R. M. McIsaac School (Third Avenue, Flin Flon)


School District Formation Files [Flin Flon School District No. 2228], GR1688, E0027, Archives of Manitoba.

Flin Flon by Valerie Hedman, Loretta Yauck, and Joyce Henderson for the Flin Flon Historical Society, 1974. [Legislative Library of Manitoba, F5649.F65 Hed]

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 30 April 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.

Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.