This cemetery in the Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth, established in 1890, was the former site of the Bradwardine Methodist Church and manse. The buildings were moved to Harding in 1905.
Greenwood Cemetery (July 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough
Greenwood Cemetery (May 2021)
Source: Rose Kuzina
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N50.00471, W100.56531
denoted by symbol on the map above
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Greenwood Cemetery (Carman)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Greenwood Cemetery (Pilot Mound, Municipality of Louise)
A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.
We thank Rose Kuzina for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 7 August 2021
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society. The information is offered for historical interest only.
Inclusion in this collection does not confer special status or protection. Official heritage designation may only come from municipal, provincial, or federal governments. Some sites are on private property and permission to visit must be secured from the owner.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.
Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us keep history alive!