Established in 1967, the Pioneer Village Museum at Beausejour features a log house, Sebright schoolhouse, community hall, Canadian Pacific Railway station, store, blacksmith shop, and Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church.
The museum is open in July and August, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on weekdays and 1:00 to 5:00 PM on weekends and holidays. Off-season tours are also available. For more information, call 204-268-5330, 204-268-1318 or 204-268-3911, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Sebright School No. 1182 (RM of Brokenhead)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery (Dencross, RM of Brokenhead)
Historic Sites of Manitoba: Railway Stations
Brokenhead - Beausejour Historical Society Pioneer Village Museum
We thank George Penner and Manny Jacob for providing additional information used here.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 9 December 2019
Back to top of page
Historic Sites of Manitoba
This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.
SEARCH the collection
Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other
Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.
Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.