Manitoba Historical Society
Keeping history alive for over 142 years
This fraternal organization had chapters all over North America. A Red River Chapter, based in Winnipeg, was founded around 1890, as was a chapter in Brandon.
“The hand of fellowship,” Winnipeg Tribune, 28 April 1890, page 2.
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.
Page revised: 22 January 2019
Back to top of page
For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.
© 1998-2021 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.