Manitoba Historical Society
Keeping history alive for over 144 years
Built in 1905 and named Mikado, it was rebuilt in 1913 and renamed Grand Rapids. It was broken up at Selkirk in the 1930s.
Grand Rapids, 1913.
Source: John Burchill
This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough and John Burchill.
Page revised: 12 February 2022
Back to top of page
For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.
© 1998-2023 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.